fixedgames
Welcome all to fixedgames forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

fixedgames
Welcome all to fixedgames forum
fixedgames
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About the forum

Go down

About the forum Empty About the forum

Post  Admin Tue May 13, 2008 9:25 pm

I made this forum to exchange our infos about fixed or insiders games. We are not like the other forums that want money to sell games. You have to do 2 things before you go in closed section.
1. Introduce yourself.
2. Prove that you are good in open forum or every time that you have games send with email in Admin(this option is for the guys that dont like to put games in open forum because they afraid public bets).

So register and prove in open section that you are enough good to come in closed section!

If you have questions or anything else that you want to say contact me on grem@windowslive.com

Last edited by Admin on Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:05 pm; edited 8 times in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

About the forum Empty Re: About the forum

Post  Admin Wed May 28, 2008 3:49 pm

Here i will wright some new rules.
1. Becuase i see some members have register and they just see around in forum, if you are member for some days and you dont have ''Introduce yourself'' i will ban you from forum.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed May 28, 2008 4:26 pm

2. One more thing that is very important. If i see some guys a lot of time inactive i will ban them because its important to be active, not just to watch... Of course i will send you email to warn you if i see you a lot of time inactive.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:04 pm

The new fact is that you can pay and come in closed forum
You can check our stats in other topics

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content