fixedgames
Welcome all to fixedgames forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

fixedgames
Welcome all to fixedgames forum
fixedgames
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW FACTS!!!

Go down

NEW FACTS!!! Empty NEW FACTS!!!

Post  Admin Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:15 pm

Before some days you take email that i told you that the forum is active again. I have wrote you that the stats for less than one year was 21/29 fixed games and a lot of insiders. This was before 2 weeks. During these 2 weeks have posted 5 new fixed games and all were won. Right now we are 4 members in closed forum and i think we are enough. We dont gurantee 100% success but we gurantee sure profit. In this year that i have the forum there were a lot of changes and now i found the team about closed forum and there are a lot of nice picks there. YOU HAVE TWO WAYS TO COME IN CLOSED.

1. If you prove in free forum that your infos are very very good and for this you need at least 6-7 fixed games to be win. You can sent with email on grem@windowslive.com if you dont want to be public.

2. Second way is to sent us membership. For now we are 4 members and we decide that 400 euros for one month full access is ok. In this month we have around 10 fixed games and a lot of picks insiders and others. We dont gurantee 100% success on picks but we have nice stats and sure we have more than 400 euros profit every month for someone that play at least 5 euros for 1 unit.

Every member take the same money(100 euros each) So now we are 4 members and we ask from you 400 euros. If there will be more members in closed forum(MAXIMUM 6-7 players) we will see what we will do.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

NEW FACTS!!! Empty Re: NEW FACTS!!!

Post  Admin Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:43 pm

In one month we will have around 10 fixed games and a lot of insiders and analised picks.
Every weekend we will have around 15-20 picks!!!(insiders and others) Wink
Join us

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:13 pm

Because some members told us that cant pay 400 euros we made a new offer for them.
You can pay 200 euros for 15 days and then make profit from our tips and pay 200 euros for the rest of 15 days.
We have the first member that dicede to accept this offer(Zeus).
In our forum we have 3 groups. Admins/Moderators, Tipsters(that are in closed forum) and the newest group Members Wink
Members are the guys that pay to come in closed. They cant post picks. They can see the picks only and post questions and others.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:43 pm

TG from now is member in group Members Wink
i hope you only profit mate

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:13 pm